Wine and Liberty is the LPAC's annual county fundraiser and consists of a luncheon, wine tasting, and an auction every year. Wine and Liberty takes place at Westover Vineyards, a boutique family winery nestled in scenic Palomares Canyon (15 minutes from Castro Valley).
- Variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Wines, ports, sparkling wines (for sale by glass or bottle)
- Fundraising Raffle & Auction
- Meet Libertarian leaders and activists
- Fun and Games: Ping Pong, Croquet, Pool Table....and more!
- Stroll the vineyard, feed the chickens, enjoy conversation by the waterfall
- Family and dog-friendly (bring games for kids, leashes/treats for doggies)
In 2021 Spike Cohen, the 2020 Libertarian Party nominee for Vice-President of the United States, spoke at Wine and Liberty about the importance of local politics to the Liberty movement.