Our Mission: the Libertarian Party of Alameda County supports Libertarian candidates for public office and promotes libertarian principles, positions within Alameda County and beyond.
Quarterly Business Meeting!
The Executive Committee will be there to update everybody about the progress of the party and vote on plans for the future. Everybody is invited to weigh in, and liberty advocates from around the county (and perhaps even beyond) will be there to help guide our next quarter!
October 14, 7:00pm
Monaghan's On The Hill
Wine and Liberty!
Wine and Liberty is one of our yearly fundraisers. Celebrate Harvest Season with fellow freedom lovers at Westover Vineyards (a boutique family winery nestled in scenic, peaceful, Palomares Canyon) on October Third from 1:00-4:00 pm.
- Savory & Sweet treats (carnivore, omnivore, and vegan)
- Variety of non-alcoholic beverages
- Wines, ports, sparklers for sale by glass or bottle
- Fundraising Raffle & Auction
- Meet Libertarian leaders and activists
- Fun and Games: Ping Pong, Croquet, Pool Table....and more!
- Stroll the vineyard, feed the chickens, enjoy conversation
by the waterfall
- Family and dog friendly (bring games for kids,
leashes/treats for doggies)
Spike Cohen Will Now Be Appearing On Zoom!
RSVP Required by SEPTEMBER 29th
Space is limited to 50 guests, and we need a headcount
to ensure sufficient food, beverage. Buy your tickets today
- Youth / Student = Free
- Adult/No Wine Tasting = $10
- Adult/Wine Tasting = $25
- Student (over 21) /Wine Tasting = $15
- VIP Wine Tasting = $50
Optional Wine Tasting:
- Westover is renowned for award-winning handcrafted, small-lot wines.
- Create your own tasting from a variety of ports, red, white, and sparkling wines.
- Wine tasting includes commemorative stemless glass and
seven tasting tickets.
- VIP Tasting includes a t-shirt and barrel sampling with
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Donate Raffle or Auction Items (quirky, artsy, practical,
fun...small or large)
- Bring a Game (e.g., cornhole, horseshoes, lawn darts)
- Assist with Setup (11:30) or Teardown (4:00)
RSVP / DONATE / VOLUNTEER / QUESTIONS
- Michelle Ellison, [email protected] or (707) 280-4569
A NOTE ABOUT COVID
- We have a large, private outdoor patio and lawn with
plenty of room to 'socially distance' as you prefer.
Food will be 'individually packaged.' Hand sanitizer
and wipes will be provided.
- The winery tasting room will be open to the public.
- Please bring a mask for use in 'public areas.'
Available Special Edition T-Shirts!
We now have LPAC T-Shirts available for purchase! Donate $25, let us know your size (use the contact form), and pick up your shirt at our next monthly county meeting. They're super high quality and they look great!
2021 LPAC Annual Election of Officers
At our February Business meeting, a new Executive Committee was elected to serve thru January 2022. Welcome to your new 2021 LPAC ExCom:
Left to right: Jim Eyer (At-Large), Elizabeth Stump (Vice-Chair), John Ferrero (Chairperson), Michelle Ellison (Treasurer), Darren Gill, (At-Large), Terry Floyd (Secretary - thru April 2021) and Theodore Gercken (At-Large). Not shown: Michael Lema (Secretary as of May 1, 2021).
Quarterly Business Meetings for 2021
Next meeting: October 14
Remaining 2021 Quarterly Business Meetings for 2021: October 14.
Non-business Monthly Social Meetups
Second Friday of every non-business meeting month: November 12, and December 10 (Holiday Party). Meeting locations are set month-by-month.
Connect on Social Media!
@lpalamedacounty is our handle on all platforms